The kids and some of my family:
Kaitlyn and Shelby
Blake
Brandon
Kenton was awestruck at the haul pack trucks. He had his nose glued to the back window of the tour bus for half of the tour (once we were done looking at the big trucks and onto the buildings he got bored and fell asleep), but here are some pictures of him on a haul pack truck at the 4th of July celebration:
8 comments:
The picture of him in the wheel of the truck is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how big these kids are getting...We miss you guys a ton. Are coming to visit Utah any time soon???
One look at Kenton, and I can totally see he is your son! At least in the picture of him in the wheel. His face looks just like yours! The kids are getting so big! And what a bunch of cuties!
We sure do miss you guys! You are some of our favorite people in the world. Go check out this link, http://merrymittons.blogspot.com/2008/08/rock-on-sistah-friend.html .
Hey Lady! Did you think I forgot about you? I didn't, I promise! Your pics are cute! We've been so busy with the house we haven't talked to anyone really, but now it's done and I love it! We hva a blog now, too- check it out! ~Lenny
www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com
LDS view
www.mytitleofliberty.blogspot.com
Can't remember how I found your blog, Rob, to Gavin, to Brandon, to yours...I think. Anyway, that's so crazy and fun you have 4 kids!! I'm on the VERY slow track, married for 6 years and only have 1. He will be 2 this summer so I better get a move on it. I'm glad I found you, and can stay updated on what's going on with your growing family! You are amazing to have 4 kids already.
PS...Brandon's little girl Lexi, totally looks like you! And Brandon looks just like your dad and Hayden.
Post a Comment